I made a Sweet Pork Adobo for my wife, because she is missing my cooking style. Usually, the pork adobo is not sweet (a little bit sour or salty) and have plenty of sauce. But, my sweet pork adobo is totally different than the usual.
Here is how I made the food, namely:
- 1 kg. – Pork cut into small sizes
- 5 pcs – Garlic in small pieces
- 2 pcs – Red onions in medium size
- 1/2 cup – Brown Sugar (increase if you want more sweet taste)
- 1/2 cup – Coconut Vinegar
- 1/4 cup – Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon – Pepper powder (Pamienta) (increase if you want more HOT!)
- 1 pinch – Coriander seeds
- 2 small cups – Water
- 2 pinch – Salt
- I used a glass cooking ware suited to accommodate the one (1) kilogram of pork and other ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients into the glass cooking ware.
- Place the glass cooking ware to the lighted burner (medium fire). Make sure that the glass cooking ware has a cover.
- Let it simmer and test if the pork is so tender and tasty.
- Let the liquids go down but not dry. If the pork is not so tender, just add one half cup of water and repeat the instructions above.
- Serve the food for 6 persons.
Enjoy your meal.